Coastal Walk from Hannafore (Looe) to Polperro
Another Day out for Dovers House Bed and Breakfast
There is just so much to do in our local area of East Cornwall, I often comment that if we didn't own a B and B we just wouldn't know anything about it, so I try and promote what I can when I get the Chance!!
We have often taken the Hike from Hannafore to Polperro and back, it is such a lovely walk, and if your not put off by some steep parts, it is well worth it for the Spectacular views.
The walk took us around 1 hour and 15 minutes to get there, it is approximately 4 miles, but after a lot of storm damage over the past couple of years the path does divert a couple of times which makes it feel a bit longer!!
Saturday was an absolute heatwave so we set off thinking the breeze would help - but unfortunately there wasn't much of one!! We ended up in Polperro in much need of refreshment, and couldn't of been greeted with a more welcoming scene: The Polperro Festival in Full Swing; live music, outside bar,
Bands Played throughout the afternoon, and the local Pubs and Inn's extended the Party by having live music afterwards. A real experience, and one that we would highly recommend for those who have never been.
The celebrations continue for 10 days - so you still have time to pop down and have a look at what is going on...
No comments:
Post a Comment